RE: Oracle 9i database for Linux available for download on Techne

From: Terrian, Tom <tterrian_at_daas.dla.mil>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:48:01 -0700

Speaking of which, I have not been able to get 9.0.1.0.0 to install on HPUX 11. Has anyone gotten it to work? I have a suspicion that it is for 32 bit instead of 64 bit.

My download file sizes are:

disk1: 587,823,750
disk2: 647,038,861
disk3: 341,722,333

Are these the same sizes that the rest of you are getting. (size does matter :-) )

Tom

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: Terrian, Tom