RE: missing all control file continue...

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:53:58 -0700

Uh oh,

What has happened here is there are a couple of datafiles in the data dictionary that you have missed in your create controlfile statement.

You should be able to rename them to whatever the files are called on the OS. Check out Chapter 12 of the Oracle Backup and Recovery Guide Manual for a full explanation.

Lee

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: sinardyxing_at_bcsis.com

Author: Sinardy Xing
  INET: sinardyxing_at_bcsis.com

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk