RE: re-create Scott's schema

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:13:16 -0700

By that, do you mean the demo tables?
When looking for Oracle scripts, it's a good idea to do a search in $ORACLE_HOME/*/admin in particular
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin

When I searched for "scott" in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin, I was presented with a list of .sql files. This one looked promising:

$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/buildall.sql

When I peeked in there, I saw the following statements:

connect internal
@@scott.sql
connect internal
@@demo.sql