RE: Error Applying Archive Log to Standby Database after Archive

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:00:06 -0700

Trouble is .... its the Databae that generated the corrupt log, its not the transfer between file-systems. It would not help if we generated checksums on the files before and after transport.

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: drake_at_psscorp.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 15:00:06 CDT