Re: Digestive

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:53:23 -0700

Jim,

I am glad, I would hate to have to sue you (ala Sharon Stone and the Basic Instinct 2 production) :)

however, the combination of Laphroaig and the cigar..... I do hope you have insurance against illness of one of your stars.

Ask my friends, I'm stubborn. I'm more likely to convert you than you are to convert me. However, look at it this way. If we drink different Scotches, we can be sure that there will be more in the bottle of preference for us.

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com