Re: Digestive

From: Jim Hawkins <jhawkins_at_primary.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:12:55 -0700

Oh, no! Rachel, Rachel, Rachel...

Being that we are well into the movie plans, I cannot replace you. But I will make it a personal mission to convert you. Remember the following:

Laphroaig + ice + Romeo Y Julieta cigar = Heaven

On a serious note, you know that you will always have a place in the DBA movie series - the same way big-time movie directors always stick with the same actors (Tarentino comes to mind).

Jim

Author: Jim Hawkins
  INET: jhawkins_at_primary.net