Re: logminer in the 9i world, etc

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_the-testas.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:13:32 -0700

well i'm basing my statement on the docs(which isn't much i know) but as soon as its on a platform i can use, i'll tets it out and let everyone know for sure :)

joe
> Nick Wagner wrote:
>
> Either way... I tried it with 9.0.0.0.0 beta 3 and I got the normal
> DML to work just fine. However I could not get the DDL to work.. I
> set the parameters just like the doc says, but all my DDL queries just
> seamed to go out to lunch on me...
>
> My log files were very small for the testing... 5 MB files, and I
> only did 3 DDL statements...
>
> anyone else have this problem.
>
> Nick

Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com
Performing Remote DBA Services, need some backup DBA support?
For Sale: Oracle-dba.com domain, its not going cheap but feel free to
ask :)
Author: Joseph S. Testa
  INET: teci_at_the-testas.net