RE: logminer in the 9i world, etc

From: Nick Wagner <Nick.Wagner_at_quest.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:19:32 -0700

Either way...  I tried it with 9.0.0.0.0 beta 3 and I got the normal DML to work just fine.  However I could not get the DDL to work.. I set the parameters just like the doc says, but all my DDL queries just seamed to go out to lunch on me...

My log files were very small for the testing...  5 MB files, and I only did 3 DDL statements...

anyone else have this problem.

Nick

Author: Joseph Testa
  INET: teci_dba1_at_hotmail.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 18:19:32 CDT