Job search on this list

From: <Yosi_at_comhill.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:40:58 -0700

All,

I hate interrupting all the scrumptious, gastronomic activity going on today, but...

How much of a no-no is it to use this list to declare myself officially almost-
unemployed and looking for work? The way I figure it is that if one does this
regularly and uses this board as a free advertising forum, that would be bad,
but to let everyone know that the writing is on the wall, in bold, and I'll consider
all offers for food would be ok.

Since that's how I figure it, here goes:

   For rent or sale: one 15-year Oracle dba / engineer    / architect, with certification. Market-rate to    possibly pricey, communicates very well, and can    (usually) make the database sing. For details,    contact Yosi Greenfield at yosi_at_comhill.com (for a    LIMITED time!), or at ygreenfield_at_compuserve.com.

Any offers of employment will be considered - possibly gasped at with a look of horror, but considered. Any offers of food will be queued until the offers
of employment run out.

Ok y'all, really now, if anybody's got a need or a lead, lemme know.

MUCH thanks,

Yosi

Yosi Greenfield
ygreenfield_at_compuserve.com

  INET: Yosi_at_comhill.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 16:40:58 CDT