Re: regarding isqlPlus

From: novicedba <novicedba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 06:18:17 -0700

Hi,
   yes I have tried working with
isqlplus.
It gets installed fine and works fine too. There is a proper installation doc following which it could be installed. It is buggy as you can expect it to
be.
everyone who used it at our place liked it (though I had the headache of killing the sessions which it had left hanging. If you close the browser window it does not end the session, one has to logoff to end it!!)

HTH

novice
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 12:05
PM
  Subject: regarding isqlPlus

  hi all,

  has anybody using iSqlPlus tool,
  provided by oracle.
  what i know is , it's the
  internat enabled extension of sql * plus, utilising the 3-tier   architecture.

  they say oracle 8.1.7 is required
  for the implementation.

  any suggestions.

  <FONT face=Courier color=#0000ff
size=2>saurabh Received on Mon Jun 11 2001 - 08:18:17 CDT