RE: OT - Wrap-up of "Serious Question (believe it or not)..."

From: Hawkins Family <jhawkins_at_primary.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 06:01:16 -0700

Rachel,

Well, I didn't want to suggest you be the "bad girl" type right off the bat. What we can do is have you play two parts in the movie, one the "good angel" and one the "dark angel". That way, you can really bring out the best of both worlds.

set director_talk on

It's all about motivation. What motivates you? Yes, capture that and don't let go.

set director_talk off

Jim

Jim Hawkins
Lead SAPR/3 Oracle Database Administrator MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
501 Pearl Drive
St. Louis, MO 63376
(636) 474-7832
jhawkins_at_memc.com (work)
jhawkins_at_primary.net (personal)

Carmichael
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 2:16 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Jim,

I promise to come see that movie! "do-good angel caught between Heaven and Hell" though? Darn it all, I thought I was more the "bad girl" type :)

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: Hawkins Family