RE: OT - Wrap-up of 'Serious Question (believe it or not)...'

From: <DBarbour_at_austin.isd.tenet.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:57:07 -0700

Eric as Corporate Philosopher - a Yoda type

David A. Barbour
Oracle DBA, OCP
AISD
512-414-1002

                    "Jim Hawkins"

                    <jhawkins_at_pri        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    mary.net>            cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: OT - Wrap-up of 'Serious
Question (believe it or
                    root_at_fatcity.        not)...'

                    com

                    06/08/2001

                    12:07 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

set director_talk on

Yes, yes. I can see this...panning camera...slowly rising...The Enforcer emerging from the crystal blue surf...I like it! We will adapt the film to

this.

Cut! Print!

Where's my damn Grip? I need my coffee refilled! And who's responsible for
the catering?

set director_talk off

Author: Jim Hawkins
  INET: jhawkins_at_primary.net