RE: OEM, What version?

From: Fowler, Kenneth R <kenneth_r_fowler_at_groton.pfizer.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:25:21 -0700

I use OEM 2.1... whenever I use schema manager and sort by object type on a 7.3 database it causes an error about some view being missing. I have never bothered to look further into it as most stuff seems to work ok against oracle 7.3 and our 7.3 database(s) will most likely be short lived anyway.

In short... there seem to be some minor incompatibilities but the increased functionality make up for that... as long as you have enough memory and a fast enough CPU!!!

Ken

Clinical and Regulatory Informatics - Groton/New London Coordinator, Business and Technical Services Tel: (860) 732-0026 Fax: (860) 715-8346 Email: Kenneth_R_Fowler_at_groton.pfizer.com

Author: Arich Henneman
  INET: Arich_at_valleycare.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

Author: Fowler, Kenneth R
  INET: kenneth_r_fowler_at_groton.pfizer.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 08 2001 - 15:25:21 CDT