RE: Serious Question (believe it or not)...

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:34:45 -0700

I'd like to see the spreadsheet on this.....33% return on 10,000 copies of a 36$ book is....<going into human calculator mode>...around an eighth of a MILLION dollars.

Now, I wonder how much it costs you to publish each copy?

Too bad Rachel's Dad isn't on this list! <G>

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com