RE: What next ?

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:15:31 -0700

Well, yes and no. Yes, we do put fires out, but if we are any good, we first discuss the approach to the extinguishing fire, then we discuss the equipment needed, then ask for the references for the chosen equipment and then we create a project plan for putting the fire out, not forgetting to include resources, deadlines and personnel needed for the job. By the time we are done with the fire, everything was just burnt to the ground. In the meantime, there is an ample opportunity for actually talking to the vegetation on fire.

Author: Dennis Taylor
  INET: ismgr_at_pctc.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 18:15:31 CDT