RE: Re[2]: Serious Question (believe it or not)...

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:10:20 -0700

sure you asked -- you wanted details on the rates etc... if I supply those, then I am making public my finances... which are no one's business but mine, the IRS and my accountant

and since I am an author, yes you are asking me, if not directly then certainly indirectly.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com