RE: HELP: Hanging Autotrace

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:03:19 -0700

He did say it was a Test!

So, my question is, should the stats be deleted or left alone after the 'test' is over?

AFAIK, analyzing sys objects is not recommended. Or is Oracle suggesting this to address such problems?

Lisa, do all other queries work fine without autotracing? And only Autotrace runs slow?

Regards,

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com