RE: OPTIMIZER_INDEX_COST_ADJ & OPTIMIZER_INDEX_CACHING

From: Hillman, Alex <Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:36:37 -0700

About CURSOR_SHARING - EXACT means that SQL statements are not changed, and FORCE means that constants are changed to bind variables.

Alex Hillman

Author: Greg Moore
  INET: sqlgreg_at_pacbell.net

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 12:36:37 CDT