RE: OT RE: Database writer

From: C.S.Venkata Subramanian <csvenkata_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:29:49 -0700

Dear All,I chked out with Oracle Support. they say that multiple db writers in NT is of no use. Since NT will take care of writes. Pl refer to "This has been documented as not applicable parameter in the
Oracle8i Reference Manual of 8.1.6 Release for Windows NT - Appendix B."

I think I owe a beer from u all.

HTH
Venkat

--

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! http://businesscards.lycos.com/vp/fastpath/ -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian INET: csvenkata_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).