RE: SUMMARY: Thanks everyone - tru64

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:09:40 -0700

Lisa,

If you want an exact echo of Kevin's statement, count me in. We had a similar situation in a far-away, tiny country called Brunei. AIX is the best UNIX OS I have seen - at least for the SA. And the S80 is a lean, mean monster.

John Kanagaraj

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 18:09:40 CDT