RE: Serious Question (believe it or not)...

From: April Wells <awells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 13:13:48 -0700

I am thinking seriously along the same lines, but narrower, more directed at Materialized views and things connected (dimensions, cubes...etc) so if I could get similar information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
April Wells
Corporate Systems
Amarillo TX

Author: Jim Hawkins
  INET: jhawkins_at_primary.net

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the intended use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and/or price sensitive. Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. We accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: April Wells
  INET: awells_at_csedge.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 15:13:48 CDT