Re: dbsnmp package

From: Danisment Gazi Unal (Unal Bilisim) <danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 03:38:26 -0700

Bunyamin,
select * from dba_objects
where object_name like '%DBSNMP%';

"Bunyamin K. Karadeniz" wrote:

Hi
all gurus, My question
is how can I query the database for which packages are installed?I wonder if dbsnmp is installed?Thank
you.Bunyamin

--
Web: http://www.unal-bilisim.com

*********
Questions and Answers: http://www.unal-bilisim.com/qa/discus/
*********
itrprof SQL Analyzer: http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/itrprof/itrprof.html itrprof SQL Analyzer is a web based tool which analyzes SQL_TRACE/Event10046 trace files of Oracle, finds bottlenecks and offersinformation on how to tune them.
*********
iOraBugFinder: http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/iorabugfinder/iorabugfinder.html iOraBugFinder is a web based tool which scans Oracle's alert log files, ORA-600 and ORA-7445 trace files; extracts relevant information from them and generates URL links to relevant bugs, notes, forums at Metalink.
*********