OT RE: SUMMARY: Thanks everyone - tru64

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:00:32 -0700

I AM AN IDIOT -----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 5:31 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Well, um... thanks Ross. I owe you big time.

Author: Toepke, Kevin M
  INET: ktoepke_at_cms.cendant.com
                Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051

Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com <http://www.orafaq.com>

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 16:00:32 CDT