RE: OT RE: TUSC and Kevin Loney

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 12:18:15 -0700

Eric,

In preparing your answer, recall that "Size does Matter" and "Quantity is better than Quality".

Then, approach your work with this firmly in mind.

When you get to over a PetaByte, I'll give you one attoboy.

(We drive a tough bargain on this list.)

:)

http://www.netdepot.org/reference/conversions.htm

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com