RE: OT RE: TUSC and Kevin Loney

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:37:36 -0700

Come on, Ross.  The real question is who do YOU work for.  Are you an idiot?

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
954-935-4117

The information in the electronic mail message is Cendant confidential and may be legally privileged, it is intended solely for the addressee(s) access to this internet electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. Cendant Corporation or Affiliates are not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists