RE: Problem with developer 6.0

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 06:18:56 -0700

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>Karen,
    <FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>What OS, what version of Oracle DB.  Number one thing I would do is check your installation, forms can be quite the complainer if it is not installed correctly.
Just a
shot in the dark.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>Kev

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com   [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of   Sllewnerak_at_aol.comSent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 12:41   AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   Problem with developer 6.0<FONT
  face=arial,helvetica>I am having a problem with a form I have   developed. I am just learning forms so I don't know what to do about it. I   have one form with several blocks in it. When i first run the form I can   go on any of the blocks and go through the records one at a time. Then all   of the sudden it won't fetch any more records and I can't get anything to   work untill I close it and recompile it. What makes no sense to me is that   it can happen at any point in any of the blocks and then the next time the   block that didn't work last time does and a different one won't. These are   the error messages I am getting. ORA-01041: internal error. hostdef   extension doesn't exist FRM-40507: ORACLE error: unable to fetch next   query record ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel   If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I am   trying to learn Oracle forms from a book and it is proving to be quite   difficult. Thanks, Karen<FONT lang=0 face=arial color=#000000   size=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"> <FONT lang=0 face=Arial color=#0f0f0f size=2   FAMILY="SANSSERIF"> Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 08:18:56 CDT