Re: Windows ME and Net8

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 00:50:15 -0700

Sounds like a 650 MB patch (W2K Pro) is required, followed by an 80 MB patch (SP1).
If you're brave - you can finish it off with W2K SP2.

I did actually have a work-around for this. It includes first using an Oracle 7.3.4 client to create an oracle_home.

But as its not a supported configuration - you're better off to use the semi-univeral solution for windows boxes:

fdisk.

hth,

Paul

Author: Paul Drake