Re: FW: RE: Unix File Open & Port Open

From: Viraj Luthra <viraj999_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:24:07 -0700

Hello all,

I have got the lsof utility, but would like to know what useful information that I can draw from here?

This may sound strange but is there any information that I can draw from lsof and correlate with the systems performance stats? Also is there any useful info. that I can infer from say netstat, and fuser and correlate with the systems performance like CPU usage, or disk/processes?

Rgds,

raja

Author: Viraj Luthra
  INET: viraj999_at_lycos.com