RE: ora-600

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 14:36:19 -0700

Ora-600 ..... thats the new race where they make you run around sending them this and that 600 times before they tell you .... we have no Idea.

Its the Oracle Catch-All error. Call Support. They will probably want to see any dump or trace files generated.

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com