RE: COCO Proposal Review

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 04:49:38 -0700

Good! I just saw your other post..

I have to concur - the cake is out of this world!!

Glad I brought a smile to another chocolate lovers face..

Mark

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: epost_at_kcc.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jun 04 2001 - 06:49:38 CDT