Oracle Standards Document Sought

From: Dale Edgar <dale_edgar_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 01:33:06 -0700

Hi All

I've recently been tasked with writing the Oracle Standards Documentat work. You know the sort of thing I mean - naming conventions fortables, columns, datafiles, tablespaces &etc, mount points, init.orastandards et al.

Would anybody be willing to send me the standards document you workfrom to use as a template? It would be much appreciated. The O/S is
AIX - but any doc would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advanceDale
Edgar Received on Sun Jun 03 2001 - 03:33:06 CDT