Re: dbms_job query?

From: Danisment Gazi Unal (Unal Bilisim) <danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 06:44:11 -0700

Hi Seema,

If you kill during updating 1000 rows, Oracle will update 1000 rows, then session will be killed before updating 5 rows. what about SELECT (???)

--

Web: http://www.unal-bilisim.com
*********

itrprof SQL Analyzer is a web based tool which analyzes
SQL_TRACE/Event10046 trace files of Oracle,
finds bottlenecks and offersinformation on how to tune them.
*********
iOraBugFinder:
http://www.unal-bilisim.com/products/iorabugfinder/iorabugfinder.html

iOraBugFinder is a web based tool which scans Oracle's alert log files,
ORA-600 and ORA-7445 trace files; extracts relevant information from them
and generates URL links to relevant bugs, notes, forums at Metalink.
*********

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Danisment Gazi Unal (Unal Bilisim) INET: danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).