RE: On the question of "What is a Large Database Anyway ?"

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:00:54 -0700

 Thanks for letting me know of this . I am afraid I have not had a chance to investigate the man or his book ..... but it looks like I am going to have to.

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: epost_at_kcc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Kevin Lange INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists