RE: Router filtering

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:46:58 -0700

i went through this same issue recently. Unfortunatley my only option was to open up all ports to the specific db server to specific IP's. I don't

like doing it, but I had to.  If you look on Metaslop there is some
information on this problem.  There are fixes for some routers, check and
see if yours is one of them.

Author: David Turner
  INET: turner_at_tellme.com