Re: cannot drop snapshot with partition.

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:27:20 -0700

Step 1a and 2a should also be PRAY. And you should continue praying, crossing your fingers and making burnt offerings to any of the gods you know of and believe in until the day you no longer use that database.

</rant on>
Editing the underlying tab$ table is begging for trouble on a production database. Unless you LIKE living dangerously and unsupported. Do what you want on your own little test database, that's what it's there for -- to break, fix, and learn what can't be fixed once broken.

Are you planning on fixing his database if it breaks?

SHEESH!!!!!!!!!! </rant off>

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com