Export character set

From: Libal, Ivo <ivo.libal_at_knapp-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:43:13 -0700

Hello
I would like to ask you if you know about possibility to change an export file made by exp to change reported character set. I heard that it was used as a trick when database character set was needed to be changed. I would like to use it to avoid character set conversion during import to avoid loosing of special characters. Could you give me some more informations about it? Thank you in advance
Ivo Libal

Author: Libal, Ivo
  INET: ivo.libal_at_knapp-systems.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 01 2001 - 03:43:13 CDT