RE: How to encrypt Password in Export script file ?

From: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC) <clchan_at_nie.edu.sg>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:16:30 -0700

Hi Gurus,

Thanks to those who replied. We feel that Unix account is easily hacked, so we will not implement the method that Rachel mentioned. We will probably "encrypt" the password in another file. Before exporting, we will decrypt the password before passing the password to the export script. Thanks.

Regds,
New Bee

Author: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC)
  INET: clchan_at_nie.edu.sg