RE: Auto Extend

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:07:48 -0700

I personally have 2G files and would never shy away from them. Nothing worse then having a rather huge database with 6 million files when there is really no valid excuse for it. I would have happily gone bigger then 2G as well if it were not for the Sun Omniback agent. I will do it on the HP boxes where its enabled.

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

  INET: lhoska_at_calibresys.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

Author: Gary Weber
  INET: gweber_at_cji.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 31 2001 - 17:07:48 CDT