RE: Suggestions on SCSI

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:06:00 -0700

  1. Most all drives have cache on the drive.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Haskins, Ed
  INET: Ed.Haskins_at_VerizonWireless.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 31 2001 - 15:06:00 CDT