Urgent: PL/SQL lock timer event

From: Naik, Sandesh S <sandesh.naik_at_qwest.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:37:59 -0700

Hi,
 I need urgent assistance is resolving issues with PL/SQL lock timer. My query is waiting on this event more than an hour. waited duration is incrementing when I query v$session_wait.  Do you know what this PL/SQL lock timer event is? why my query is waiting on this event for so long? How do resolve this?  We are on v7.3.4.5.0 on HP-UX 11.0
Your help is appreciated.

 132        672 PL/SQL lock timer
duration                                                                300
0000012C
                                                                         0
00
                                                                          0