RE: Installing Oracle on UNIX

From: Vikas Kawatra <VKawatra_at_innoventry.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:32:34 -0700

Thanks Holman !
I was able to rsolve it by running the installer from the staging area on DISK -where I copied the 8.1.7 CD .I was running the installer from my 8.1.6 HOME - and hence the problems

Author: Vikas Kawatra
  INET: VKawatra_at_innoventry.com

Author: Holman, Rodney
  INET: rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com

Author: Vikas Kawatra
  INET: VKawatra_at_innoventry.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 30 2001 - 17:32:34 CDT