RE: Your views on Quest - Shareplex - Thank you all

From: Nick Wagner <Nick.Wagner_at_quest.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:29:03 -0700

If anyone wants to learn more about SharePlex for Oracle by Quest Software, I will be hosting an interactive conference call next Wednesday. This technical presentation describes SharePlex and how it offers live, up-to-the-minute replicas of production databases.

Join us to discover how SharePlex can:

Improve performance on your OLTP server up to 80% Minimize planned and unplanned downtime Enhance your clustering topology
Improve your mirrored environment

This technical presentation also includes customer examples from many different industries. No need to pre-register! Just download the presentation and dial in. Please note that you will be anonymous to the other participants to the call, although the operator will initially take your name and phone number for our records.

NEXT CONFERENCE CALL: June 6th at 11:00am PST

TO PARTICIPATE CALL: 800.967.7150 (Domestic); 719.457.2712 (International)

CALL LEADER:  Nick Wagner

POWERPOINT SLIDES REQUIRED:  http://www.quest.com/shareplex/docs/shareplexconfcall.ppt

For additional information visit our web page at: www.quest.com/shareplex

I look forward to having you on the call!

Thanks,

  Nick Wagner
  SharePlex Technical Product Manager

Author: Rao, Maheswara

  INET: Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com
Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).