RE: backspace in Oracle.

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:40:55 -0700

that would be if the stupid (HELP) data janitor remembers to do VREPAIR once every other month or so. sometime the stupid data janitor forgets and only does it once a year (with no other downtime).

in other words, except for occasional/normal piddly maintenance (which is not otherwise required to keep the system up), netware3x will not typically experience the same thing as the (supposedly) infamous NT reboots.

???

ep

On 30 May 2001, at 13:10, Mohan, Ross wrote:

Date sent:              Wed, 30 May 2001 13:10:37 -0800
To:                     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu