RE: Performance tuning

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:15:52 -0700

>Since Data is being loaded in development environment. that is why we have
128 meg ram. (Regarding RAM i have no other choice) i have the NT performance monitor and it shows that it is not using swap heavily.

NT swaps heavily with 128Mb ram running office, you must have some sort of magical system to run oracle with such a large table on it.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

Author: Peter McLarty