RE: catrep.sql

From: Suhen Pather <Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:42:02 -0700

<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

size=2>Newbie,

Make
sure you run catrep.sql as SYS from Server Manager not SQLPLUS.
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

size=2>
<SPAN

class=260354205-30052001>catrep.sql can be found in
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

size=2>ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin

Make
sure you have installed replication when installing the Oracle Server,
else
the catrep.sql script will not be there. You
will have to install replication from the Oracle Server CD.
<SPAN

class=260354205-30052001>
<SPAN

class=260354205-30052001>Suhen
<SPAN

class=260354205-30052001>
<SPAN

class=260354205-30052001>

<FONT

face=Tahoma>

  hello oracle gurus!i just tried a default   installation of oracle 8.0.6 to our hp-unix machine.i followed step by   step the procedures as stated in the oracle installationguide. my problem   is when it comes to the step (pp 4-2 of the installationguide) that says   run the catrep.sql. where can i find this sql script?thanks!oracle   newbie Received on Wed May 30 2001 - 00:42:02 CDT