RE: 16 bit sqlplus cannot connect to PO8i

From: Rahul <rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 20:09:15 -0700

Jkstill,
i'm using sql*net 2, and can connect to other 8i database on the AIX machine, but then i installed PO 805 (in another home) , and cannot use the sqlplus to connect to the local DB. (the sqlplus installed under
the same home as the database can connect without problems)

Regards

PS: infact i did mention the platform and oracle version in my earlier mail also.

Author: Rahul
  INET: rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id