FW: Transient Delivery Failure

From: Rajaram <rajaram_k_at_netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:36:43 -0700

Someone please do something about this... This stupid southampton address keep coming to my mail box... I hope its happening the same with the other listers....
Will anyone look at it and remove it?

Rajaram
(PS: the Failed message follows)

From: Rajaram [SMTP:rajaram_k_at_netzero.net] Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 5:01 PM

To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject:        RE: Bad SQL.....

Remember - Drink responsibly - Kidding.

Raj.

Author: Regina Harter
  INET: rharter_at_emc-inc.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
http://www.netzero.net