RE: how to find out internal's password???

From: Morton, Ronald D <rdmorton_at_switch.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:38:58 -0700

Janet,

The default password for SYS is CHANGE_ON_INSTALL. Maybe you will be lucky and find that nobody changed it. If you are running 8.1.x, then try logging in through sqlplus as follows:

sqlplus internal

If you get in, then change the SYS password to something you want:

ALTER USER SYS IDENTIFIED BY new_password;

Hope this helps.

Ron

Author: Morton, Ronald D
  INET: rdmorton_at_switch.com