RE: Uwin question ???

From: <Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:35:01 -0700

Did you try th "./" syntax? i.e.:

$ ./test1

Sorry, I'm not more familiar with Uwin. If the above syntax works, you can set your unix $PATH variable to include "." (dot - no quotes) to specify the current working directory, i.e.:

export PATH=$PATH:.

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

"And no amount of training or preparedness can eliminate the almost certainty that in the middle of your Angry Crane stance, as you transition to your Combative Monkey to administer the Coup de Grāce via your Ninja Death Touch, you step on a beer bottle and fall backwards into the juke box and get your head stove in by a drunk with a pool cue." --Jay Trigg

  INET: Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil