RE: OT RE: BUNYAMIN POSTS HAVE A VIRUS

From: Dasko, Dan <Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:31:38 -0700

Are you an idiot?

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil] Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 4:24 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Thanks to Patrice B. for that...

I am not worthy - I am pig fundament...

HELP Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

"And no amount of training or preparedness can eliminate the almost certainty that in the middle of your Angry Crane stance, as you transition to your Combative Monkey to administer the Coup de Grāce via your Ninja Death Touch, you step on a beer bottle and fall backwards into the juke box and get your head stove in by a drunk with a pool cue." --Jay Trigg

This e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of all known computer
viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Center.  However, it is still
recommended that you use local virus scanning software to monitor for the
presence of viruses.
Author: Dasko, Dan
  INET: Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com